MOVE IN TODAY!
Suter Brook Village is an all-encompassing neighbourhood and vibrant social centre situated on 22 acres of land just off of Ioco Road and the Barnett Highway in Port Moody. With Thrifty Foods, Starbucks, BC Liquor, Cobs Bread, Pure Nail Bar, TD Canada Trust, Sango Sushi and more, life in Port Moody happens at Suter Brook Village.
Located in a private corner of Suter Brook Village is The Residences. The stunning 26-storey tower is ideally positioned for maximum privacy while maintaining close proximity to the vibrancy of the Village. Here, you’ll find luxuriously spacious living, spectacular panoramic views, an impressive 30,000 sq.ft. of amenities and unique architectural innovations.
- Spacious homes ranging from 830–1,040 sq.ft.
- 2,115 sq.ft. 2 level Skyhomes
- Footsteps to the future Evergreen Line at Ioco and Barnett Highway, just 30 minutes to downtown Vancouver
- 5-piece premium KitchenAid stainless steel appliance package
- 30,000 sq.ft. Residences’ Club including state-of-the-art gym, steam room, sauna, tennis and more
Learn more about our newly proposed office and retail building at Suter Brook Village. We appreciate your feedback and support.