MOVE IN TODAY!
Located just off of 240th Street and Lougheed Highway is Main Stone Creek, a collection of 57 single family homes in a pristine setting that feels like the country, but has every amenity close at hand.
Enjoy easy access to schools, shopping essentials, both the Golden Ears and Pitt River Bridges and transit routes. The two recently completed bridges mean quicker access to Port Coquitlam and Coquitlam as well as Langley and Surrey. Transit will have you in downtown Vancouver in less than an hour by the West Coast Express from Port Haney station. Getting around is easy, leaving you more time to enjoy the Main Stone Creek lifestyle.
Generous backyards invite outdoor living and entertainment, while spacious interiors welcome growing families. Craftsman-style architecture impresses with double-height vaulted ceilings, luxurious spa-like bathrooms, marble countertops, solid wood kitchen cabinetry and a complete stainless steel appliance package.
- Homes from 1,640–2,550 sq.ft. plus unfinished basements
- Walking distance to parks, schools and grocery stores
- Minutes to downtown Maple Ridge with plenty of shopping
- A 5 minute drive to the West Coast Express station and less than an hour’s ride to downtown Vancouver
- Quick and easy access to Langley, Surrey and Pitt Meadows via the recently completed Golden Ears Bridge and Pitt River Bridge